2016 Rewind & Replay
- The Office - OH MY LORD, this is the best TV show I have ever found. People may say that Friends is the best, but I've never been able to intentionally rewatch Friends - I just watch it whenever it's convenient and it comes on the TV. The Office...I've bought it and I honestly watch it whenever I can, because it is ICONIC. Favourite TV show this year, easily, if not favourite show of all time.
- Chicago Fire - started and caught up
- The Mindy Project - started and caught up
- Fresh Off The Boat - started and caught up
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine - started and caught up
- Suits - started and caught up
- New Girl
- Modern Family
- Fringe - started, will probably never finish
- Family Guy - just watching a couple of episodes here and there
- Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life - no comment.
- House M.D. - rewatched a couple of episodes
- Jane the Virgin - I JUST STARTED IT (and finished it - binge reading ftw). Thanks Cilla for pushing me to watch it!
- Anything by The Chainsmokers in 2016 - damn I love this group so MUCH. I didn't love their song Closer at first, but it grew on me. That's their style - all of their songs eventually just grow on me.
- Starboy by The Weeknd and Daft Punk - this song is repeat material!
- Let Me Love You + Cold Water by Justin Bieber - these songs dominated the stores this year!
- The Gun by Cash Cash ft. Trinidad James, Dev & Chrish - this song was constantly playing in my house for way too long. Mostly because the sisters hate EDM, but I love it, and this was the one EDM song they liked. >_<
- Lush Life by Zara Larsson - this song was on repeat at the start of this year, because I was stuck with a horrible phone that had enough memory for like only five songs. So whenever I think of 2016, I think I'll only think of this song.
- Colours by Halsey - I hated this song at first, and thought that Halsey was really overrated, BUT OMG I LOVE IT NOW.
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer E. Armentrout
- Highly Illogical Behaviour by John Corey Whaley
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon